£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
11 May 2022
10 July 2022
Associate/Associate Partner Project Manager
A leading UK-based project and building consultancy that provides a range of professional services across a number of property sectors, has a great opportunity for an ambitious Associate Project Manager to join their team with planned career development.
£60,000-£65,000 + Bonus + Pension + Health
(dependant on experience)
This UK-wide building consultancy is looking for a confident and driven individual to join a team of surveyors in their Leeds office. Their sector coverage includes education, mixed-use, commercial office, public and rail sector projects, and heritage sites and high-end residential. The role will focus on the delivery of CAT A & B office fit-out projects and delivering various sector schemes.
The successful Project Manager will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be proactive in helping the team in the development of incoming projects. You will be required to manage schemes from inception to completion overseeing external stakeholders and managing the internal teams including direct reports.
· MRICS/MAPM ideal
· Experienced in winning and delivering commercial office projects from start to finish
· Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
· Excellent communication, management, client-facing, and business development skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
· Ideally based in or near Leeds
· Actively seeks out continuous self-development, broadening knowledge and experience.
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in Word format