£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
17 March 2021
16 May 2021
This is an opportunity to join one of the most established and respected Real Estate investors globally. The firm are a multi $bn platform with offices spanning the globe. This role is London based and sits within the debt division of the firm, working in an Asset Management capacity.
The role is to provide support to the asset management team, working on a diverse pan-European, performing real estate loan portfolio. The role will assist with the on-going credit analysis, construction facility drawdowns and all other aspects of loan management and administration.
Key responsibilities include:
· Track reporting requirements per the various loan agreements to include; interest payment dates, business plans, valuations, financials, insurance and quarterly reporting.
· Responsibility for upkeep/enhancement of an existing loan tracker that monitors loan and property details for the whole portfolio.
· Upload specific loan portfolio documentation/information to a shared database
· Build/update compliance models and loan cashflows to track quarterly underlying trading performance, impact on loan covenants and loan returns profiles.
· Assist with analysis and research on various real estate topics as required on an ad-hoc basis for both senior management and investor reporting.
· This role will involve liaising with a number of external parties including other lenders, borrowers, treasury teams, fund administrators and agents.
· Quarterly review of borrower reporting, covenant testing packs, measurement of performance and compliance versus business plans and covenants.
· Analysis/stress testing of loan/underlying property performance and in preparing formal quarterly loan reporting to lenders.
· University degree in business administration (or equivalent) from a top university and an excellent academic track record
· Candidates with prior finance or real estate experience (accounting firm, investment bank, family office) who are keen to join a debt asset management team would be a preference although graduates with appropriate real estate internship experience in a financial setting would also be considered.
· High accuracy, strong numeracy and excellent attention to detail with advanced excel skills.
· The ability to work under pressure and work to tight deadlines with strong prioritisation skills, the ability to deliver within tight timelines.
· An individual who is highly motivated, intelligent, and has demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills in addition to excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to write effectively.