£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
17 March 2021
16 May 2021
This is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting pan-European Real Estate funds globally. The business itself is a global platform with a multiple $bn AUM. They invest purely on an opportunistic basis across equity and debt. This role sits in the debt team, focusing on lending across multiple asset classes and European geographies.
The firm are an extremely well established Real Estate investor with various offices across Europe, North America and Asia. They invest across multiple asset classes and tend to take a more opportunistic approach in all of the deals they pursue. The firm have raised several funds since their inception, and are currently investing out of their 5th established debt dedicated fund.
Is London based but the team have a pan-European investment focus. This individual will be able to run the execution process of deals and support the senior loan originators in bringing new transactions to the table.
· Implement and develop underwriting criteria for all investments
· Review and manage valuation process.
· Support senior team members with deal origination efforts
· Research specific markets and industries, prepare white papers and present results.
· Monitors market trends
· Significant experience in a recognised Real Estate principal investment firm
· Experience across several major real estate asset classes and ideally exposure to opportunistic investment strategies.
· Knowledge of complex deal structures and the ability to look at deals with a fresh approach.
· Strong analytical skills. Strong financial modeller
· Client focused, ethical and accountable
· Cash flow modelling of real estate transactions.