£20000 - £24000 per annum
23 May 2022
22 July 2022
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Residential
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
Manchester / Remote
Welcome to the world of Cobalt.
A true WFH structure for 2021, unlimited annual leave, a market-leading ZERO threshold commission scheme, and a senior role in Cobalt's most established and profitable team with leadership opportunities in the future.
We are specialist recruiters, operating across multiple geographies and specialisms, built from decades of experience in international real estate and construction.
In an overcrowded market, we are authentically different. We believe that relationships are based on chemistry and trust. To us, the real value of recruitment lies in the ability to attract and retain these relationships, just like the magnetic metal we're named after.
We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers and public sector bodies.
The aim of an Associate Consultant within Cobalt is to generate NFI through the independent, expert management of candidates and to uphold the values and culture of the business through everything that they do.
- Understand a specialist market thoroughly and generate personal NFI from candidate and client management in a 360-degree role
- Have a full understanding of the scope and range of services offered by the broader team and business and be able to cross-sell effectively.
- Understand and contribute to the team's business plan
- Act as an account manager for clients, ensuring that all Cobalt locations, teams and disciplines are involved in order to maximise revenue whilst providing a first-class service
- Undertake and actively partake in internal training courses in order to further their understanding of recruitment and Cobalt.
- Agree and establish commercially viable terms of business with new clients
The residential desk is high volume and will suit someone who likes to be busy! Roles tend to be permanent but there are regular requirements for temp and any experience with this would be beneficial. This desk has grown at pace over the last 4 years and now covers a client base in London, as well as servicing clients across the UK regions. For the right person there is a lot of opportunity to grow within the team, as well as in the wider business.
You would be working alongside an ambitious Principal Consultant in Manchester, who this year has featured in the top 5 in the business and who has consistently beat targets. The wider residential team is based between the London and Manchester office and we are friendly, hardworking and supportive bunch.
This is a stable role providing limitless possibilities for success. If you are process-driven, determined and looking for a long-term career, we would love to hear from you.
What Cobalt Can Offer You.
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment, and financial reward and provide the following:
- A clear path for career development and personal growth, either within an independent billing role or a team leader position
- Outstanding internal and external training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits (including unlimited annual leave).
- Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
- A true WFH policy and a forward-thinking environment.
- A wide variety of incentives, competitions and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.