Liverpool, United Kingdom
£30000.00 - £32500.00 per annum + bonus
26 November 2020
25 January 2021
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Monday - Friday (occasional Saturday with day off in lieu)
Up to £32,500 (plus bonus)
My client, an organisation that is proud to regenerate places to create opportunities for people, is hiring! They help their clients buy, rent, sell and manage their homes. They manage over 2000 properties and have helped many buy their dream homes, with a particular focus on first time buyers through affordable products such as shared ownership.
Leading and day to day management of a team responsible for delivering efficient administration and effective marketing of freehold and leasehold properties with high quality customer service, particularly focused on sales and lettings.
- Manage and lead the Estate Agency branch.
- Lead the sales/lettings team to maximise collective performance in addition to evaluating individual team members' performances.
- Motivating the sales team, conduct regular one to one appraisals, GROW meetings, on-the-job training and coaching.
- Assist the sales/lettings team in identifying properties for listing, evaluating properties for sale or rental as appropriate.
- Help promote the sale of properties through adverts, open houses, and listings.
- Assist in advising buyers and sellers on the suitability and value of the properties, market trends, prices, legal requirements, financing facilities and other related matters.
- Administer sales leads and help the re-sales team to close sales.
- Set up procedures for the sales/lettings team, based on the Head of Sales & Lettings guidelines.
- Develop and execute marketing plans with Marketing and Head of Sales & Lettings' guidance.
- Establish own work schedules and constantly strive to achieves goals.
- Use networking and social media to attract and cultivate relationships with local business; vendors and landlords.
- Resolve problems efficiently and expeditiously as and when they arise, dealing with all first resolution complaints in line with group procedure.
- Promote the company's additional products, such as Financial Services, Solicitor referrals and ensuring your team are focused on these additional revenue streams.
- Conduct daily/weekly meetings with staff to ensure all relevant communication has been delivered and understood from all persons.
- Dealing with all prospective/existing customers in a professional and engaging manner to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Maintain the presentation of staff and the sales office, as appropriate, in line with group policy.
- Ensure that all admin is up to date, and required reports completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports and KPIS by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws (ARLA/NAEA/TPO)
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's Health and Safety policies.
- Undertake relevant Continuing Professional Development applicable to their professional body and be prepared to undertake training.
- The post holder may be directed by their line manger to carry out other duties and responsibilities in line with his/her post, grade, skills, knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record in a sales/lettings environment with knowledge on shared ownership/social housing and leases.
- Experience of effective and positive team working.
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage colleagues.
- Ability to work positively while managing a team.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate appropriately with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to find solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Evidence of working flexibly and adapting to changing requirements.
- Experience of working in partnership with other agencies.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy in dealing with and resolving dispute situations.
- An understanding of excellence in customer service.
- NAEA or NFOPP Qualification.
- The post holder may on occasion be required to travel to other offices, do property viewings etc, sometimes out of hours, and therefore must have the ability to travel to other offices and locations which may not be easily accessible by public transport.
My client is keen to organise interviews immediately for this role, so if you do not wish to miss out please apply with your CV today.