£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Comm and Bonus (OTE £50k-70k)
09 November 2021
22 December 2021
Exciting, Varied, Hands-on Manager Role
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced and driven Branch Manager to lead this growing boutique estate agency in the sought-after area of Islington.
If you are an experienced branch, Sales or Lettings Manager or a strong Senior Negotiator ready to manage your own office, this is a fantastic opportunity to join and oversee an established team with the advantage of being both a flexible independent, supported by a large, award-winning portfolio management organisation.
What You Will Be Doing
- The successful candidate will be expected to run all aspects of the existing business including: - Overseeing all aspects of the branch on a daily basis - both sales and lettings valuations - viewings where required - managing / overseeing the renewals process
- Managing the team on a daily basis which currently includes two negotiators and an admin assistant, to include regular team meetings, HR admin, reporting for payroll, staffing and training
- Negotiating and closing deals and providing oversight and direction to negotiators where required
- Writing property descriptions and liaising with the administrator regarding updates on property details/statuses
- Liaising with clients, landlords and tenants - Ensuring appropriate policies, procedures and controls are adhered to and best practice followed at all times
- Ensuring that the business is kept up to date with changes in legislation and implementing these as soon as practical
- Depending on experience, you could also oversee the property management team
There are significant opportunities for growth which the candidate will be expected to explore and optimise: - Organic growth from local area and driving existing business further - Cross-selling sales, lettings and property management services to a large book of block management clients. The business also aims to expand further and open additional branches in the medium term, so a clear path for development exists for the right candidate.
You Will Be
- Able to show a proven successful track record at a senior level in estate agency
- Able to demonstrate both sales and lettings and ideally management experience
- Knowledgeable on the market, legislation and the full sales and lettings processes
- Ideally be ARLA/NFOPP qualified in lettings or sales, or willing to upon joining
- Confident in managing a small team of individuals, with strong leadership skills
- Dynamic, articulate, ambitious and motivated
- Focused on continuously driving growth within the business
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and ideally Vebra
- A strong communicator, both verbally and written, with good use of grammar and spelling -
- Customer-focused, organised and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Islington would be beneficial but not essential
- Full clean UK driving licence
If this sounds like you, please apply now either here or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. This role is likely to be filled before the application closing date, so please get in touch asap if keen. For more information or a confidential chat, get in touch with Becky now on 0207 4782505.