City of London, Greater London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
22 December 2021
20 February 2022
Cobalt is working alongside a well-established UK leading property management company as they look to hire a Building Manager. The development is in the City of London, boasting excellent transport links amidst a bustling atmosphere in the local area, whilst the property itself is a Grade A multi-tenanted commercial asset. As the Building Manager you'll be confident in managing both the physical asset and the soft services that keep it ticking, all whilst building upon excellent working relationships with the existing occupiers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of the building plant and fabric in terms of both planned and reactive works.
- Liaising regularly with key stakeholder representatives, most crucially the tenants, but also including the landlord of the building.
- Managing the service charge budget.
- Potentially overseeing the fit-out of new retailers into the bottom floor of the building.
- Ensuring full H&S compliance, conducting regular site inspections,,signing off RAMS and permits to work etc.
- Conducting site walk-throughs on a regular basis.
- Managing the work of external contractors for M&E, security, and cleaning and front of house.
Our client is looking for someone who step into this role and hit the ground running - making previous experience working for a property owner or managing agent essential. An IOSH is essential. Equally, as important as your track record in Building Management will be your people skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at every level as this is a social role with plenty of tenant interaction.
If you are interested in this role please apply online today as this role will likely appoint before the closing date of this advert