Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
05 February 2021
06 April 2021
Title: Business Assistant
Vacancy Type: Full Time Permanent
Summary of Role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Business Assistant within a varied and fast-paced role. Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in providing full administrative support to the Senior Manager and the team of managers across the full spectrum of secretarial and administrative functions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* For all correspondence, reports and information: prepare, sort, maintain (both electronic and hard copy), copy and communicate as required. Draft responses to correspondence and brief manager.
* Ensure that all office facilities and consumables are provided and maintained in an organised manner.
* Support site team in preparation of correspondence and reports.
* Implement the Office Systems including training and administration.
* Maintain and manage diary schedules for your Manager(s)
* Planning and coordinating travel itineraries to enable your Manager(s)' stay to run smoothly and according to plan.
* Effectively plan, organise and where appropriate implement functions/ events/ conferences within budget
* Take minutes at meetings, transcribe and accurately present them back to the meeting
* Identifying actions from previous meetings, in advance, and bringing it to the appropriate person's attention.
Experience in a similar role.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams.
Must be able to work independently, to determine work priorities and deliver to deadlines.