Cheshire East, United Kingdom
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + commission
12 October 2020
11 December 2020
Business Development Manager
Salary £35,000-£40,000 (plus uncapped commission)
My client, specialising in property development, property lettings and property management operating throughout the country, is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join their team. This ambitious and fast-growing organisation operates the block and property management function of the group, with around £5m of Residential and Student service charges currently under management in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Business Development within a property environment, of handling service charges, an understanding of leasehold management and an awareness of compliance regulations. A strong focus on customer service is required, for internal and external stakeholders at all levels. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing a Business Development process in close conjunction with the Executive Board.
- Develop, implement and maintain a BD function within the business, in line with business strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities, making first contact and managing the BD process to completion.
- Liaise with Property Management teams to deliver proposals and services to prospective clients.
- Represent the business at the highest levels with potential customers, alongside Directors.
- Draft service charge proposals and tender / bid documents.
- Manage communications with various potential client groups including developers, right to manage (RTM) company contacts and resident management company (RMC) directors.
- Report to Directors on progress, business growth and pipeline.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK property development or management market.
- Understanding of Business Development, bid and tender processes and service charge budgets.
- IRPM Qualifications desirable but not essential, study support for this and any other relevant qualifications will be provided.
- Excellent relationship building skills, both internally and externally, at all levels.
- Knowledge of a Property management system (MRI Qube PM, Propman or similar) preferred.
The role will require national travel.