£20000 - £24000 per annum
23 May 2022
22 July 2022
Candidate Manager - Real Estate
Full time / Part time
Welcome to the world of Cobalt.
A true WFH structure, unlimited annual leave, a market-leading ZERO threshold commission scheme, and a role in Cobalt's most established and profitable team.
We are specialist recruiters, operating across multiple geographies and specialisms, built from decades of experience in international real estate and construction.
In an overcrowded market, we are authentically different. We believe that relationships are based on chemistry and trust. To us, the real value of recruitment lies in the ability to attract and retain these relationships, just like the magnetic metal we're named after.
We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers and public sector bodies.
The Candidate Manager is a 180-recruitment role responsible for working with colleagues to understand role requirements and generate and manager candidates into processes. Generating NFI and to uphold the values and culture of the business through everything that they do.
- Understand a specialist market thoroughly and generate personal NFI from candidate in a 180 role
- Managing and marketing candidates to consultant within own team and wider company when appropriate
- Have a full understanding of the scope and range of services offered by the broader team and business and be able to cross-sell effectively.
- Undertake and actively partake in internal training courses in order to further their understanding of recruitment and Cobalt.
The Real Estate team at Cobalt is the top performing and most well-established desk in the company, with brilliant clients we have been successfully advising for over 20 years. They are responsible for recruiting candidates within both the General Practice Surveying, and Investment Management space.
The Regional Real Estate team operates out of the central Manchester office covering areas across the country. Lead by our Director with over 16 years experience in this space you will receive best in class training and support to flourish in this role
This team is the heart of our business with a very warm client list, high fee levels, and a number of senior billers. We are now looking to grow this team with a number of strategic hires to take full advantage of our exceptional position in the market and the rapidly increasing recruitment activity in our space.
What Cobalt Can Offer You.
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment, and financial reward and provide the following:
- A clear path for career development and personal growth, either within an independent billing role or a team leader position
- Outstanding internal and external training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- A competitive salary and an attractive range of incentives and benefits (including unlimited annual leave).
- Cutting edge technology, marketing and finance functions.
- A true WFH policy and a forward-thinking environment.
- A wide variety of incentives, competitions and awards that recognise financial, leadership and values-based achievements.