£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
21 October 2020
20 December 2020
Central London Retail/Office Portfolio Manager - Major REIT
Astandout opportunity to join a leading Central London Property Investment and Development company with a significant office and retail portfolio.
The ideal candidate will bring strong Central London retail leasing and L & T experience to a market leading team where you will also have the opportunity to cover part of their office portfolio.
The business focuses on acquiring and developing properties - to reposition them and unlock their full potential. This approach, combined with successful reading of the real estate market, continues to deliver outstanding performance for shareholders and makes for a very dynamic environment in which to work.
The Portfolio Manager is responsible for maximising Total Return on designated assets. You will be working closely with colleagues from across the business and leading a variety of projects relating to your portfolio of assets.
Retail experience is a pre-requisite and you will have the opportunity to work on a selection of purpose-built new developments, carefully refurbished spaces and historic buildings for commercial, residential and retail use.
You may come from a portfolio/asset management background or currently working within a leasing or Landlord & Tenant team with exposure to retail.
Key responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
· Creation and delivery of value-enhancing ideas
· Preparation and implementation of business plans for designated assets
· Performance of assets against business plan and identified key performance indicators
· Quality of analysis of revenue and capital transactions, using cash flow and valuation model
· Identification and analysis of appropriate sales opportunities
· Delivery of sales transactions efficiently and effectively
· Robustness of due diligence on new purchases and timely preparation of inaugural business plan
· Maximisation and collection of rental income