£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
19 May 2021
18 July 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known Property company based in Cardiff. This role is to provide proactive and efficient administrative support to the centre management team, ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times.
- To provide general administrative support to the centre management team as required eg. taking minutes at meetings, typing, photocopying, distribution of post etc.
- To promote and maintain a pleasant and efficient working environment within the centre, and specifically the management suite
- To raise purchase orders for goods and services using the P2P (Purchase to Pay) system.
- To assist the Centre Manager with the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
- To manage the petty cash for the centre, ensuring that the correct process is followed at all times.
- To answer the telephone, ensuring that all queries are dealt with or passed to the relevant person.
- To assist with producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of centre performance.
- To maintain records of accidents/incidents in the property.
- To develop excellent relationships with tenants, ensuring that queries are dealt with efficiently and that they receive the highest level of customer service.
- Previous administration experience in a customer focused environment.
- IT literate, able to use MS Office and company-specific IT systems.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues, as well as using own initiative.
- Awareness of legislation relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Understand how the industry and the company functions
Please apply today!