US$125000.00 - US$160000.00 per annum
03 June 2020
02 August 2020
Construction Project Manager
Our client is a prominent Construction Services organization that works with a broad array of private and public sector clients in the tri-state region. This award-winning firm with completed projects in excess of $5 Billion, is ready to commence work on a large multi-family project in CT and is looking to add a Project Manager to their team.
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of a large multi-family apartment building and significant amenity space you will:
- Work closely with the Senior PM & Project Executive overseeing the project and region.
- Prepare/finalize the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Prepare and issue project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicate appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in ground-up construction with at least two of those years in a direct Project Manager capacity.
- Prior experience in Residential projects, with specific emphasis on piles, clearing & podium/concrete foundations.
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget.
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that enables daily attendance at the project site in New Haven County.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits