£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
22 July 2021
20 September 2021
Customer Engagement Manager
This position will be home based but requires regular site visits to be carried out around Manchester and the North west.
The customer engagement manager role will help facilitate the expansion and promotion of the business by tending to new commercial letting enquiries, viewings and rent proposals to implement new lease contracts in addition to working with existing customers. The role will work alongside the marketing and lead support teams making sure we are always managing and sourcing new business. The role is to build and maintain strong relationships with our customers by offering a high level of service and a dedicated point of contact for enquiries of all types.
- Conduct regular on-site meetings with customers;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to ensure that we are aware of their requirements, such as lease renewals, upsize/downsize requirements or additional services;
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to improve the renewal rate at the end of leases;
- Tend to or direct day to day enquiries as necessary to property or asset management teams such as items of repair, payments/arrears and general estate services;
- Tend to unit inspections and check in/check out surveys to help us capture key data about our units at the main handover points between us and our customers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous sales experience with the ability to negotiate new lease terms and promote additional services
- A strong negotiator who can make fact-based decisions for the good of the business
- A track record of managing performance by hitting targets, forecasting future sales and generate new business
- A UK Driving Licence is essential
- Proficient with MS Office, namely MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Interviews are taking place soon so please apply quickly to avoid missing out