£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
15 February 2021
16 April 2021
Data Reporting Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is an impressive asset manager specialising in property portfolios across the UK. They offer services on behalf of landlords across real estate leaseholders. They are searching for a Data Analyst who can help with the analytics of data to join their Operations department. They are looking for candidates experienced with Qube and SQL, though other property platform experience may be beneficial. This is a great opportunity with a good career trajectory - the role will eventually lead to managing your own team.
- To carry out data analysis to ensure all data is accurate and be able to handle any inconsistencies
- Interpret data and carry out reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Be the first point of contact for report requests and respond in an efficient manner
- Keep an up-to-date report tracker across the business and various departments
- Use Qube report wizard to carry out the data analytics as well as using SQL where appropriate
- Partake in team meetings and project planning processes when need be.
- Partake in handling and development of documentation processes
- Always act in the interests of the company
- 1 or 2 year's experience carrying out a similar role
- Advanced experience with Qube (MRI) and Microsoft office
- Commitment to the company values and their ethos
- Strong mathematical and client facing skills
- Proactive, switched on approach towards tasks
- Be friendly and approachable - you will be working alongside all departments in the business. Communicate effectively with others.
- Be able to work in a small team and company
- Be a quick learner and use your initiative
If you feel you fit the criteria, please send me your most up to date CV on email@example.com asap.