£40000 - £50000 per annum
27 August 2021
26 October 2021
Are you an aspiring Development Surveyor with a genuine interest in working across long-term regeneration projects? If so, my client is offering the chance to work as part of a highly experienced and respected team assisting with the delivery and development strategies of major schemes throughout the North of England. The appointed Development Surveyor must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Site acquisition and disposal with the ability to negotiate lease terms and associated agreements.
- Will have supported on the identification and/or delivery of large multi-phased development projects in the residential and/ or commercial sectors.
- Proven ability to manage costs and work to agreed budgets.
- An understanding of commercial and/or residential property contracts and development appraisals. Knowledge of both Excel and Argus Appraisal software is beneficial.
- Possesses strong communication skills and is able to challenge constructively.
Our client is committed to the personal development of their staff and this role will provide a solid foundation for someone who is looking to carve out their career in development.
To learn more, please apply online with your most recent CV.