Suffolk, United Kingdom
£200 - £240 per day
27 November 2020
26 January 2021
Cobalt are working with a large NHS Trust in Suffolk to recruit an interim Estates Operations & Projects Officer for an initial 6 month contract, paying £200-£240 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience and skillset.
The successful candidate manage the Mechanical and Electrical Estates Operations services co-ordination between Capital Development Projects, Estates Operations and Compliance to ensure effective and efficient handover/hand back of Estates operation of the Trust's Portfolio of plant, infrastructure and services.
You will be responsible for the overseeing, checking and approval of the production of operation and maintenance manuals, testing and validation certificates, and handover acceptance of capital development schemes. You will be the Estates Operations main point of contact for Mechanical and Electrical services at the inception/design stages of Projects ensuring Standardisation of plant, equipment and services, compliance with Technical Guidance emulating from Capital Development projects and other associated "new works" or "minor works" schemes.
You will have/be:
- Technically qualified in a mechanical/electrical/building discipline or equivalent level of experience.
- A relevant Degree in a mechanical/electrical/building discipline or equivalent level of experience.
- Previous experience working in an Estates Operations / Capital Development team within a healthcare setting.
- The ability to apply general and specialised engineering knowledge to solve engineering problems.
- The ability to communicate on a technical level with specialists e.g. Insurance Inspectors, Lift Engineers, Validation Engineers, IT Personnel, HV and LV Engineers etc.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to co-ordinate with the Capital Projects team and other professionals to integrate the building services elements into the overall building design, taking into account the effect of statutory approvals process on overall design.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.