£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + package
24 June 2020
23 August 2020
Cobalt is seeking a switched on Facilities Coordinator to join a world-renowned property company with a track record of investing in their staff and developing them into market-leading property professionals. This is a crucial role in supporting the Facilities team to manage a bustling mixed use estate made up of prime commercial, retail, and industrial space, all in an easily accessible location.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complying with health and safety, maintaining records using Meridian, and liaising with contractors where necessary;
- Monitoring activities on site, reporting into your FM to help devise an strategy for daily management of the estate;
- Identifying and escalating issues that require urgent attention.
- Responding to maintenance requests and any operational queries that tenants may raise;
- Raising purchase orders and issuing invoices.
Our client is seeking someone who ideally has a background in property, and is keen to develop their career within property and facilities management. You will possess strong administrative skills and be highly organised, able to work under your own initiative, whilst also forming part of a close-knit on site team. Experience of using Meridian would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please online with your CV today.