£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
25 June 2020
24 August 2020
As a direct result of an internal promotion, Cobalt is seeking a switched on Facilities Coordinator to join a world-renowned property company in managing a bustling mixed use estate. This is a crucial role in supporting the wider FM team managing a vibrant development, with plenty of character, making this a role for anyone that is keen to develop their career in property, within a social role offering plenty of variety.
Based on reception of a multi-let office building, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Complying with health and safety, maintaining records using Meridian, and liaising with contractors where necessary;
- Developing lasting relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders within the building;
- Assisting with site inspections of the estate alongside your line manager.
- Monitoring activities on site, reporting into your FM to help devise an strategy for daily management of the estate;
- Identifying and escalating issues that require urgent attention.
- Responding to maintenance requests and any operational queries that tenants may raise;
- Raising purchase orders and issuing invoices.
Our client is seeking someone who ideally has a background in property, and is keen to develop their career within property and facilities management. You will possess strong administrative skills and be highly organised, able to work under your own initiative, with a customer service orientated attitude to your work.
If you are interested in this role please online with your CV today.