£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
17 March 2021
16 May 2021
Property Finance Manager
Birmingham City Centre
£40,000 Per Annum + Benefits
My client is a global real estate consultancy who are looking for a Property Finance Manager to join its central Birmingham office. This role reports directly into the Head of Property Accounting as well as having responsibility for a team of six Client Accountant. The main function of the role is to manage the team in delivering financial management information to both private and investor clients.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting the team to ensure all reporting and services to adhere to agreed KPI's.
- Managing relationships with the department and the business, in particular, the Service Charge Finance team
- Reporting on all service charge expenditure on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure all reporting to the client is accurate and timely.
- Attending finance meetings with clients
- Reviewing costs/expenses and tracking them against budgets
- Resolving external issues with suppliers
- Updating and maintaining the internal financial database
- Ensuring cash reconciliations are completed within the required time-frame
- Ensure the client accounting team are kept up to date at all times
- Record status of year ends, budgets and handovers
- Forecasting/analysing expenditure patterns
- Developing and coaching team members
- Ensuring internal processes and procedures are continually streamlined and improved
- Supporting the management team to reach all financial targets
- Excellent Property Accounting experience
- Qualified to AAT standard
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
To apply for this role, please upload the most up to date copy of your CV to this advert.