£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
16 December 2020
14 February 2021
Head of Residential Operations
£75000 - £85000
I have an extremely rare opportunity for a well-established senior residential management candidate to become the Head of Residential Operations for a large development in central London. The role would be working on behalf of a highly reputable managing agent who has been instructed to manage a truly iconic development. It is one of the largest developments in the capital and is a pioneer of mixed-use schemes.
This is both a client and residential customer facing role responsible for ensuring high levels of service and delivery are met across the site. You would work closely with the senior management team acting as the public figure for all operational residential aspects on the estate.
You would be responsible for devising and implementing procedures and strategies across the site to ensure the smooth day to day running of the development. The processes and procedures will act as a template throughout further phases.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that each asset is managed in a proactive and customer focused manner that exceeds client and occupant expectations and is ahead of benchmarked schemes in terms of the services and value that it offers.
- Ensure adherence to, on behalf of the Landlord and Tenants, the obligations within the occupier lease agreements.
- Ensure the 'One Estate' management strategy is consistently delivered across each phase.
- Provide contract management for the outsourced residential building services, ensuring that the operational staff duties are carried out to a high standard using appropriate equipment
- Co-ordinate and review the service charge budgets including benchmarks against industry standards and recommend budgets for approval.
- Establish emergency procedures and safe working practices to ensure as far as is reasonably practical, the health and safety of all residents, visitors, members of the public, estate employees and service providers.
Requirements of the role
- MIRPM qualified. AssocRICS desired.
- An exceptional leader who has instant credibility and gravitas at a senior level, within a Residential real estate environment.
- A comprehensive understanding of the best in class customer service, both B2C and B2B.
- An understanding of the operations of retail, commercial and residential property management.
- An outstanding commercial and financial awareness with excellent financial management skills.
If the above is of interest please apply or get in touch with Jack Thompson for more information on 07902032295 | 0207 478 2550 | email@example.com