£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Benefits
15 December 2020
13 February 2021
City of London
Full Time, Permanent
Helpdesk Manager (Customer Service and Performance Manager)
This construction/facilities company are looking for an experienced Helpdesk Manager to be based at their City office. The successful applicant will Line Manage a team and continually review operating performance to ensure maximum efficiency within these functions.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinating project communication on behalf of all the Project team
- Writing minutes of Managements meetings
- Ensure continued compliance with Client and Internal KPI / SLA's, recruitment and selection of new team members
- Fire warden duties
- Coordination and final proof read on the Project's monthly report
- Coordinator for SOMAD and charity work
- Compiling monthly performance reports
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate activities and provide overall management of the Helpdesk, Data and admin functions to ensure conformity in meeting common aims of Customer Service and generally promoting and developing company brand. Ensuring a uniform operational delivery model approach across all processes and clients, wherever it is possible.
- Responsible for the daily running and management of the helpdesk desk through the effective use of resources with responsibility for meeting, and setting exceptional customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
- Ensure that calls are answered within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner.
- Responsible for managing contracts, handling customer enquiries where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and motivate helpdesk staff and be pro-active in staff recruitment.
- This role will includes working with OOH's teams and being available as a point of escalation for issue resolution.
- Promote the processes of the Project, be that internally across the business or externally to customers and external parties.
- To take ownership of the compliance filing system, ensuring that an effective filing system is in place that is easy to use by all parties.
- To be actively involved in the mobilisation of any CAFM systems within the Business, providing support and training as and when required.
- To be the main point of contact for all new Contracts, by establishing excellent relationships and clear understanding of contract needs and requirements
- Attend any client/customer review meetings and take appropriate actions where required.
- To provide support and development to the Data Assistant, with fortnightly meetings to keep focus on the key issues and any resolutions.
- To be the key link person for any Project communications e.g. generator testing, MMM's etc
- To be the lead person for the coordination of SOMAD and charity events or working within the community
- Produce weekly and monthly operational reports, as required.
- Analyse and interrogate helpdesk performance data and implement corrective actions as required.
- To monitor quality of feedback from clients and quarterly customer satisfaction reports to the Senior Project Manager.
- Attendance at senior management meetings will be required as will the ability to implement business change as appropriate.
- Train and develop team members in the operation of all systems and Admin Support procedures
- Complete performance reviews with all direct reports in line with company guidelines.
- Liaise closely with the Estates Management team to ensure effective job logging and allocation
- Communicate effectively with the Senior Management and Commercial teams in all matters relating to operational delivery
- Attend management meetings, take notes and issue follow up actions as necessary
- Management development to ensure that a high-quality team is maintained including performance management. Succession planning and personal development.
- Proactively participate in training and development of direct reports
- An understanding and working knowledge of CAFM or similar automated scheduling software.
- Experience of Helpdesk Management
- Have knowledge of Maximo (or similar CAFM system)
- Ability to operate at a strategic level working with clients and various stakeholders