£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
06 July 2021
04 September 2021
South West London
My client are a well established Estate agency based in South West London. They are looking to employ a HR administrator due to expansion of their team. This role will require you to provide administrative support to the business ensuring that all documents are produced in an accurate and timely manner. You will also be providing first line support to all HR queries and maintaining the departments strong reputation.
- Provide first line support for all queries relating to the company's HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Notify the Payroll department of all new starters, employee changes
- Issue documentation relating to the company's pension, childcare voucher and private medical insurance schemes, as required and on a timely basis
- Produce monthly and quarterly management information reports accurately and meet relevant deadlines
- Understands HR processes and procedures and an appreciation of the relationship with Payroll.
- Efficient and effective administration skills and is experienced in handling complex documentation including the production of contracts.
- Prioritises and multitasks effectively
- Customer focused and understands the need to support colleagues to deliver high service standards