US$100000.00 - US$125000.00 per annum
03 June 2020
02 August 2020
Title: Junior MEP Construction Superintendent
Our client is a prominent Construction Services organization that works with a broad array of private and public sector clients in the tri-state region. This award-winning firm with completed projects in excess of $5 Billion is ready to commence work on a large multi-family project in CT and is looking to add a Junior MEP Superintendent to the team.
This person will assist the construction project team with the execution of all MEP aspects of a large multi-family apartment building with significant amenity space. Responsibilities will include:
- Review MEP drawings for constructability, code compliance, value engineering, etc.
- Help manage all subcontractors, vendors, and professionals towards successful completion relative to budget, schedule, and company standards.
- Coordination of MEP work.
- Monitor contractors' compliance with safety plan regulations.
- Coordinate inspections.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
- Evaluate schedules and determine materials needed for quality construction and safety goals.
- Communicate appropriately with clients, architects, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure all work is completed on time and under budget.
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in ground-up construction, with at least two of those years having been as a Superintendent.
- Prior experience in residential projects with a specific emphasis on MEP, as well as piles, clearing and podium/concrete foundations.
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and on/under budget.
- First class references, strong communication skills and a can-do, proactive mentality.
- A home location that allows for daily attendance at the project site in New Haven County.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits