Up to £23000 per annum + Benefits
01 July 2021
30 August 2021
£23,000 + Benefits
Welcome to the world of Cobalt.
Cobalt is a special business. We believe relationships are built on trust, chemistry and expertise and we truly value them. As a team, we are confident in the value of what we do and how we do it because we know we offer something that can't be found anywhere else.
We're always on the lookout for talented people to join our team.
We are specialist recruiters in the world of Real Estate & Construction, operating from our global offices, we work with professionals and clients across the built environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain marketing experience across a broad mix of international and local marketing (currently UK and US), communications and general marketing support, therefore you will need to be a well-organised and motivated individual, willing to take on a busy and varied schedule.
Within this role, you will be supporting the Marketing Manager with:
- Persona-led lead generation campaigns, liaising with consultants and external marketing agency.
- SEO projects.
- Executing social media initiatives.
- Liaising with consultants to create email marketing campaigns.
- Managing responses to bounce backs from e-mail campaigns and providing campaign reports.
- Marketing automation including the responsibility of NPS process.
- Updating content on the website via a Content Management System.
- Sales collateral development.
- Creating internal communications and internal training materials.
- Weekly and monthly reporting.
- Ideally holding a marketing-related degree or professional qualification in marketing and experience of working within a marketing team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Great organisation and planning skills.
- A confident individual who is good at building working relationships.
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to write engaging copy accurately.
- The ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines.
- Knowledge of social media initiatives would be an advantage.
- Experience in briefing external agencies or in-house designers would be an advantage.
- Experience in Dotdigital and In-Design would be an advantage.
- Recruitment marketing or professional services experience would be an advantage.
Life at Cobalt
We know that a job isn't just about a salary, it's much more than that. Cobalt's culture of caring doesn't just mean rolling out the red carpet to our clients and candidates, it extends to our colleagues as well. Our comprehensive perks and benefits programme focuses on work/life balance and recognising our Cobaltians for their valuable contributions. To find out more about what we have to offer click here.
If you think you've got what it takes and would like to find out more, please send us your CV.