£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
05 July 2021
03 September 2021
Our client is a modern, award-winning town planning consultancy in the heart of Farringdon.
A vacancy has arisen for an Office & Facilities Manager, who will manage all duties and activities of the London office, including the Operation Support Team. The role will work with stakeholders across the business and manage key external suppliers and providers. The Office & Facilities Manager will partner with Finance, HR and IT to provide a high service level to support the operational needs of the business.
This role will suit a dynamic hands-on individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will have exceptional organisation skills coupled with the communication, influencing skills and confidence to liaise with a wide range of parties - from contractors to clients to internal colleagues.
Office Management and Administration
- Direct, coordinate and manage the front of house service, ensuring a friendly, helpful, timely and professional welcome to all users and visitors of the office
- To undertake line management responsibilities for other support roles within the business, including conducting associated staff appraisals, development and training
- Implement and maintain office procedures and administrative systems in line with the company Quality Management System (QMS)
- Assist the HR and IT teams in the onboarding and leaver processes
Building Facilities Management
- Maintain service contracts for building maintenance systems in accordance with lease agreements, maintenance contracts and legal requirements
- Maintain office suppliers and other arrangements in accordance with business requirements (cleaning, security, utilities etc)
- Manage relationships with our landlord, suppliers, and other key stakeholders of the building
Health and Safety
- Carry out appropriate risk assessments as and when required
- Ensure building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation and company H&S policy
- Partner with Finance, HR, Marketing and IT to provide a high service level to support the operational needs of the business.
- Solid experience in an office management or similar role
- Adept at working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Managing an office and reception desk within an SME environment (ideally 75-100 people)
- Managing service contracts for building maintenance systems (eg air conditioning, lifts)