£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
05 October 2020
04 December 2020
Project Finance Manager, 12 Month FTC, Manchester City Centre, £70,000 Per Annum
My client is a property developer specialising in regeneration, looking for a Project Finance Manager to join their growing team in Manchester. This role will solely focus on the delivery of accounting and financial management services for an innovative and pioneering project.
Main duties will include:
- Taking full accountability for all aspects of project accounting
- Managing the payment of suppliers
- Managing tenant invoicing carried out by the Operations team
- Liaising with funding partners, external auditors
- Attending regular project team meetings
- Regular project reporting including the production of the monthly management accounting and finance pack.
- Liaising with, advising and business partnering with the project team
- Overseeing the auditing process in respect of the legal project entity
- Responsible for development drawdowns, grant, equity and loan requests for development facilities and forward funded projects
- Assisting the annual statutory reporting process as managed by the Operations team
- Preparing consolidation journals for the project for the purpose of full year/half year results
- Managing financial arrangements with the meanwhile use provider
- Full accountability for cost monitoring and budget control in respect of project spend and cost reporting
- Supporting with tax compliance, statutory and legal obligations, including the preparation of VAT returns
- Transactional support and managing cash in and outflows for acquisitions and disposals, together with the administration of setting up new companies if needed.
- Together with the Financial Analyst and the Team Head, work on refining cost reporting and building up the monthly finance pack
- All ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial real estate experience with proven post qualified experience in the real estate industry
- Solid technical accounting ability in relation to real estate
- Experience in producing statutory financial statements and consolidation
- Solid experience of using accounting software
- Understanding of varying corporate structures and partnerships
- Experience of working with teams outside of the Finance function
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise, ability to work under pressure, and possessing impeccable attention to detail
- Confident with Excel and working on cash flows and appraisal models
- Ability to work collaboratively ensuring all deadlines are met
- Proven self-starter possessing a flexible approach
- Extensive experience of debt/equity draw downs
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.