£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
28 July 2021
26 September 2021
Asset transactions administrator
My client are a freehold management company who are looking for an Asset Transactions Administrator. The right individual will have previous experience working within the residential sector as well as knowledge and understanding of legal requirements of leasehold agreements. This role will require you to respond to enquiries relating to lease extensions and oversee the progress of each case to completion once terms are agreed.
- Produce accurate information and reports for weekly/ monthly meetings
- To observe the highest possible standards in relation to client and customer
- confidentiality and in compliance with Data Protection legislation.
- Respond to initial enquiries where leaseholders have expressed an interest in extending their lease/purchasing the freehold title
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organised and efficient
- Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.