City of London, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 August 2020
09 October 2020
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary property company based in the heart of heart London. They boast a global coverage of services with offices across Europe, Asia Pacific as well as Africa. Their block management team has seen recent growth and they are now looking to bring on an experienced Block Manager to look after a prestigious portfolio.
As this role is looking after an important portfolio for our clients all applicants must have extensive experience within the residential block management industry looking after a significant portfolio of a similar size and level, those without will not be considered for this role.
They value both experience and personality so they will be looking for someone with a similar attitude to align with their company values. Professionalism, organisation, and communication are going to be key to effectively undertake the duties of the role.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing service charge budgets
- Attending and chairing AGM and resident meetings occasionally in the evenings
- Issuing Section 20 notices and overseeing major works
- Liaising with the onsite staff to ensure high levels of service
- Overseeing all leaseholder correspondence, Lease assignments and solicitors inquiries related to the portfolio.
- Liaise with all contractors and overseeing repairs and maintenance work
The ideal applicant would need:
- A professional and personable demeanour
- Experience with a similar size portfolio
- A strong customer focused approach
- Existing experience in property maintenance and repair
- To be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- In-depth knowledge of the current Housing/Rent Acts legislation and health & safety.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV