Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £22000.00 per annum
04 August 2022
03 October 2022
Resident Services Associate
Up to £22,000
A site-based position with one of the UK's leading Build to Rent operators has become available for a high-end, luxury residential development in Newcastle. The company have won several awards and have gone from strength to strength with a real focus on the Private Rented Sector. They are proud of what they do, how well they do it and of the people that work for them.
You will be a pivotal member of the front-of-house team, ensuring that residents receive excellent service, the building is maintained and managed efficiently to the company standard, and the team works as one. This role will report to the General Manager, providing an exceptional resident experience through delivery of first-class customer service.
- Carry out services such as meet & greet, reception, parcel handling, inspections, lettings viewings and ad-hoc tasks, ensuring the provision of an excellent front-line service to residents and other customers on the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ensure the resident move in and move out process is seamless to include property checks
- Ensure effective co-ordination between the customer services team and other areas of the business to enable the efficient working of the front-line service
- Handle day to day enquires from residents and complaints escalating where required
- To ensure the delivery of high-quality services including front & back of house functions, amenity space management, voids & unit management, tenancy, income management and tenant involvement
- Manage & co-ordinate resident bookings of amenity space and cleaning as required
- Assist in the smooth running of the letting process from offer acceptance to move-in and settling of new tenants.
- Liaise & book contractors, cleaning and maintenance operatives.
- Contribute to the formulation, review and development of policies and procedures, ensuring they are implemented and targets are achieved.
- Keep abreast of H&S and industry relevant changes in legislation, practice and policy, initiating changes as required
- Prepare and update all local information and resident handbook content
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery to optimise customer experience
- Meet & Greet residents and handle complaints to an effective resolution
- Host & attend regular events for residents, ensuring that events are run smoothly and marketed effectively through social media and other methods of communication.
- Prepare and ensure the delivery of shift handover documents
- Log all, distribute and receipt keys, parcels and visitors
- Assist with drafting the Resident Service budget, monitoring it regularly and ensuring expenditure is within target
- Previous experience working in organisations providing market rental properties, travel & tourism or hospitality is essential
- Strong experience working at business/private events would be beneficial
- Strong written and verbal English
- Qualifications in property or customer service would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working towards and achieving targets
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to listen
- Well-groomed and professional appearance
- Passionate about customer service and team work
- Demonstrable ability to think creatively and embrace new challenges daily
- Goal-focused, positive and resilient
We anticipate a high volume of applications for this position with one of our top clients, so please do not delay in applying so we can arrange a call with you.