East London, Greater London
£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
04 November 2020
03 January 2021
Our client, a market leader within the PRS sector, is looking for an experienced property professional to oversee the management of a Build to Rent portfolio.
Their ever-expanding company portfolio has led to their demand for a Resident Services Manager for one of their newer developments.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring an exceptional quality of service throughout all tasks
- The supervision of staff (including the Concierge Team and Cleaning Staff), contractors and other users of the buildings
- Being the main point of contact for the residents living in the building, and being able to resolve day-to-day management and maintenance matters
- Carrying out inspections of properties within the development, when works or repairs are required
- Overall tenancy management: checking tenants into their properties, overseeing the release and return of keys, and deposit management and compiling check out reports
- Ensuring health and safety obligations and Duty of Care are met effectively
You will need:
- A good level of experience within the Build to Rent sector or similar area
- Customer service - strong communicative ability and confidence when dealing with tenants and internal staff
- Competence in the use of property management systems and IT in general
- The ability to think on their feet and make considered decisions
- A positive attitude and ability to work with little supervision
If you are looking to join a company with a market-leading reputation, then apply with your CV online or contact Will Jacques on email@example.com for a confidential conversation.