Up to £30000.00 per annum
08 October 2020
21 October 2020
Sales Ledger Accountant, Permanent, Full-Time, £30,000 Per Annum, Manchester
My client is an innovative residential Property Managing Agent looking for a Sales Ledger Accountant to join their rapidly expanding team in Manchester. This is a newly created role and a unique opportunity for an outstanding individual to make this role their own.
This role will function to maintain the sales ledger from the onboarding of new tenants, raising monthly charges and debt collection.
Main duties will include:
- Performing a retrospective audit of tenant ledgers
- Raising monthly rental charges in accordance with the tenant AST
- Ensuring tenant deposits are recorded in line with the DPS Scheme policies
- Maintaining clean tenant ledgers
- Creating an effective arrears reporting process
- Being the first step in the arrear's recovery process
- The onboarding of new tenants into the accounting system
- Liaising with Regional Operations Managers on arrears collection
The ideal candidate will have:
- Residential arrears collection experience
- Solid knowledge of Excel for reporting purposes
- Yardi experience preferred
- Accounting qualifications preferred
- Experience of managing a high volume of tenant ledgers
- Profession and courteous interaction with tenants required
To apply for this role please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.