East London, Greater London
£52000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
04 November 2020
03 January 2021
A new and exciting client of ours, operating in the Build to Rent sector, is now looking for an Operations Manager to oversee a team of residential property managers.
They are looking for experienced property professionals who have a history of successfully managing teams within the Build to Rent market or similar.
Whilst the role is largely focused on ensuring effective customer service throughout to drive occupancy, the successful candidate will also be able to provide direction and mentoring for their team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Team leadership to exceed client expectations
- Ensuring teams remain compliant with legislation, including Health & Safety, privacy and Data protection
- Overseeing the lettings side of the business, ensuring sales targets are met
- Overall financial responsibility for sites under your management
- Working to meet various personal and team targets and KPIs
You will need:
- A high level of experience in managing teams
- Previous experience and strong knowledge of working in an operational role with responsibility for multiple sites
- Strong communicative abilities to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Broad knowledge of property management, building management, operational and administrative functions
If you have a strong operational background and are looking to progress your career within property, then apply with your CV online or contact Will Jacques on email@example.com for a confidential conversation.