South West London, Greater London
£33000 - £40000 per annum
12 October 2020
11 December 2020
Title: Senior Property Manager (ARLA)
Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: South London
To be successful, candidates must be ARLA qualified to at least Level 2.
One of London's leading estate agencies is looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their expanding team. Our client is looking for an experienced property professional that can communicate effectively and build long-term relationships.
- Manage a property portfolio of between 120-150 properties
- Effectively liaising with landlords and tenants - helping our client maintain their award-winning reputation
- Work with your team to provide the highest quality of service
- Helping with property maintenance - being able to resolve issues and think on your feet
- Invoice management and processing
- Deposit negotiation and distribution
Why this role is for you:
- Competitive base salary and attractive bonus scheme
- Rota based working hours, providing a flexible approach to your day
- Access to company-wide incentive schemes
- The opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic and high performing team atmosphere
This company provides a working environment that allows employees to reach their full potential as they have invested in infrastructure and an ethos that helps property professionals hone their craft, and reawaken their passion for their role.
If you are looking to join a company with a market-leading reputation, then apply with your CV online or contact Will Jacques on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.