£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
07 April 2021
06 June 2021
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Leeds
An exciting opportunity with a well-established global Cost & Project Management Construction Consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Leeds office. This opportunity allows you to work both front end and delivery in projects within the Commercial, Residential, Education and Healthcare sectors that vary in size and complexity. Our client has an extremely strong property portfolio, working with Blue Chip clients within the UK and delivering high profile schemes. The ideal candidate would need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within a Consultancy working on large schemes from early-stage feasibility, through the construction lifecycle and handover.
- Experience within a range of sectors including: Commercial, Education and Residential.
- Chartered, or on the pathway towards Chartership.
- Experience of managing a team of Assistant Quantity Surveyors on projects.
- Hands on and positive approach to working.
- Support the Associate Directors and work well both in and team and independently.
You will be responsible for managing 2-3 projects at any one time which vary from £1million - £100million, taking a lead in managing a team of Quantity Surveyors, ensuring the projects are running on time and standards are kept throughout. You will also be required to be client facing, keeping up to date with requirements and changes etc through the construction phases. The ideal candidate will be well equipped working within a fast-paced environment.
£50,000- £60,000 + Benefits + Bonus
(Dependent on Experience)
In return, you will be offered great scope for progression, competitive salary, and work-life balance, and be a part of a great business with a great reputation within the market. This is an excellent opportunity for a forward-thinking motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for an exciting career move.