London, Greater London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
23 May 2022
22 July 2022
Senior Consultant - Real Estate
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission
Welcome to the world of Cobalt
A true WFH structure for 2022, unlimited annual leave, a market-leading ZERO threshold commission scheme, and a role in a profitable team with leadership opportunities in the future.
We are specialist recruiters, operating across multiple geographies and specialisms, built from decades of experience in international real estate and construction.
We recruit professionals within all professional disciplines within the built environment from our global offices for clients ranging from large corporate organisations to niche entrepreneurial entities.
We recruit at all levels of seniority via search and contingency methods. Our clients include developers, constructors, private practices, fund managers, banks, property companies, opportunity funds, private equity firms, corporates, retailers, and public sector bodies.
The aim of a Senior Consultant within Cobalt is to generate NFI through the independent, expert management of candidates and clients and to uphold the values and culture of the business through everything that they do.
- The aim of a Senior Consultant within Cobalt Recruitment is to generate NFI through the independent management of candidates and clients.
- Have a full understanding of the scope and range of services offered by the broader team and business and be able to cross-sell effectively.
- Understand the team's business plan and objectives and seek new opportunities to fulfil that. To be aware of competitors in their market and their activity.
- Act as an account manager for clients, ensuring that all Cobalt locations, teams, and disciplines are involved to maximise revenue whilst providing a first-class service.
- Undertake and actively partake in internal training courses to further your understanding of recruitment and Cobalt.
- To instigate and participate in team, office, or company wide business development initiatives.
- Agree and establish commercially viable terms of business with new clients.
The Real Estate team at Cobalt is the top performing and most well-established desk in the company, with brilliant clients we have been successfully advising for over 20 years. We are responsible for recruiting candidates within both the General Practice Surveying, and Investment Management space.
You would be working within a team of 7 individuals, comprising over 30 years of recruitment experience within Cobalt, and reporting directly to the Head Of the team. You will receive best in class training and support with the view of managing your own desk and time autonomously in the future.
This team is the heart of our business with a very warm client list, high fee levels, and a number of senior billers who have worked with us for nearly a decade. We are now looking to grow this team with several strategic hires to take full advantage of our exceptional position in the market and the rapidly increasing recruitment activity in our space.
What Cobalt Can Offer You.
We understand that that the best recruiters require the right balance of opportunity, personal development, support, operating environment, and financial reward and provide the following:
- A clear path for career development and personal growth, either within an independent billing role or a team leader position.
- Outstanding internal and external training and mentoring within a values-based culture.
- An outstanding and uncapped commission scheme that rewards success.
- Cutting edge technology, marketing, and finance functions.
- A true WFH policy and a forward-thinking environment.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Relaxed dress code - dress for your day.
- Breakfast provided.
- Quarterly events & prizes which include a high achiever's lunch at a luxury restaurant and cash prize awards for our nominated Blueprint Champion and Consultant of the Quarter.
- Annual prizes such as a paid holiday for the highest achievers, Consultant of the Year and New Consultant of the Year & Summer/Christmas parties.
Interested in a career in recruitment with Cobalt then please apply online with your current CV!