£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
07 January 2021
08 March 2021
01 February 2021
Senior Relationship Manager
We are working with one of London's leading property companies who are looking for a Senior Relationship Manager to join their team on their new East London development.
If you have a background working in the Build to Rent sector, or in property management for new build homes, then this could be the perfect opportunity to join an organisation with its employees at the heart of everything they do. This company offers great longevity and internal growth opportunities as they continue to develop within the BTR market.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Property Management: Ensure all repairs and works are responded to and dealt with efficiently, from reporting to invoice settlement
- Carry out inventory check ins and deal with all tenancy administration post move in and wrap up any interim tenancy paperwork or billing.
- Carry out check outs and arrange all end of tenancy paperwork and liaise with clients and the leasing team for re-marketing.
- Liaise between tenants, landlords, internal departments, and contractors, including block management teams
- Provide KPI data and reports to the Head of Property Management
- Health and Safety Management of building
- Negotiate and close renewals, working with lettings team to achieve best rental figures
- Offer the highest standard of customer service to clients and customers alike face to face, verbally and written.
You will get:
- Quarterly bonus and great compensation package
- Access to various internal incentive rewards scheme
- High Street discounts and gym membership
- Company-wide social events
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.