£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
09 April 2021
08 June 2021
Service Charge Accountant, Part-Time, Permanent, Altrincham, £30,000 Per Annum (pro rata)
My client is a growing national property consultancy looking for a Service Charge Accountant to join their team in central Altrincham on a part-time basis (around 3-4 days per week)
Main duties include:
- Ensuring that all data management systems are kept up to date.
- Providing support to the property management surveyor ensuring an impeccable service is delivered.
- Maintaining that Service Charges and Rents are kept up to date on the system
- Liaising with the external accountant for the preparation of service charge accounts
- Producing year-end service charge accounts where required and supporting the Property Manager with budget reviews
- Preparing income reports and documentation for external accountants
- Raising rent & service charge demands as well as ad hoc recharges to tenants
- Producing client reports and preparing bank reconciliations
- Communicating effectively with tenants
- Assisting with annual audits and collection of service charge arrears
- Setting up new instructions with tenants where required
- VAT returns
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Solid and extensive background in property management accounts
To apply for the above role, please submit the most up to date version of your CV to this advert.