£210 - £230 per day
15 February 2021
16 April 2021
Cobalt are working with a NHS Trust in London to recruit an interim Soft FM Contract Manager, paying £210-£230 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
The successful candidate will deliver effective management of facilities services, directly supporting and deputising for the Head of Facilities (Soft FM) to ensure compliance with agreed standards of service and performance either managed "in house" or contracted. The Trust's Soft FM portfolio consists of Portering, Domestics, Cleaning and Patient Catering.
You will professionally manage and mentor colleagues to ensure efficient and effective delivery and support across the Trust, demonstrating excellent channels of communication, advice and direction leading to positive outcomes.
You will have/be:
- 5+ years experience in Soft FM at a senior level (preferably in the NHS), with evidence of the effective management of contracts, staff and budgets.
- Proven significant leadership experience.
- The ability to manage and control budgets whilst at the same time identifying potential areas of efficiency.
- The ability to adapt and innovate so that services can remain sustainable and improve with technology.
- An effective communicator at all levels.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.