Highly competitive salary + bonus
25 June 2020
24 August 2020
We are working with a multibillion dollar infrastructure private equity fund to hire an Associate for their Investment Team in London. Highly established with a world class Investment Team and strong financial backing, the fund has built an impressive and diversified portfolio across all infrastructure asset classes and are continuing to regularly invest and grow.
The new Associate will initially join the Investment Team in London before transferring to the group's new office in New York in 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join an established and well backed fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet with market leading investments.
The Associate will;
- Support senior members of the team to originate, execute and manage large scale investments in developed markets.
- Conduct market research and analysis, interact with banks, funds and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Take responsibility for the execution of deals, building financial models and conducting valuations.
- Conduct due diligence as well as oversee and coordinate external advisers.
- Develop Investment Committee presentations and reports.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement strategies and operations for portfolio companies to improve value and meet the expectations for shareholders.
- Regularly interact and liaise with senior management of portfolio companies.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate position within either the Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Team of a bulge bracket bank or highly regarded private equity fund.
- Be currently based in a leading financial centre such as London or New York.
- Come with either infrastructure, industrial, TMT or FIG sector exposure with a strong deal track record.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a business, finance, mathematical or related degree from a stellar university.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.