Highly competitive and tax free salary + bonus
17 June 2021
16 August 2021
We are working on behalf of a leading Sovereign Wealth Fund to hire a Vice President for their Infrastructure Investment Team to be based in Abu Dhabi. Having developed a world class Investment Team and invested in some of the leading infrastructure deals in OECD countries, the fund has built a multi-billion dollar portfolio of high performing assets across all sectors including power, utilities, renewable energy and many others.
As the fund continues to regularly deploy capital, there is a need to hire a Vice President to lead the execution of investments. This is an excellent opportunity for a top-tier principal investment or M&A banker with infrastructure experience to join a highly active fund where you will build an impressive and international deal sheet.
The VP will:
- Report directly to the Head of Infrastructure, taking the lead on the execution of investments in OECD countries.
- Regularly interact with investment funds in Europe and North America to generate opportunities.
- Oversee juniors on the execution of deals including conducting financial analysis.
- Lead all due diligence efforts including overseeing third party advisors.
- Oversee the preparation of Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Play a key role in presenting deals to the IC and leading Q&A sessions.
- Oversee the portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing reports and updates to senior management along with recommendations.
- Support in developing and implementing investment strategies.
- Provide technical training to junior members of the team when needed.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or equivalent position in an infrastructure related investment fund or Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) team of a top-tier bank.
- Working in a leading financial centre such as Europe or North America.
- Possess a very strong deal sheet with proven executed infrastructure transaction experience gained in OECD countries.
- Demonstrate an excellent technical skill set.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, business or related degree from a highly regarded university and whilst not essential, an MBA or CFA qualification is beneficial.
- Be motivated to join a high performing team and living and working in Abu Dhabi.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.