17 June 2021
16 August 2021
This position will sit in the Portfolio Management & Loan Asset Management team within the RE Debt group. The team is responsible for all elements of investors reporting, capital raising and loan asset management for all funds and separate accounts advised by the Debt group.
The candidate will lead the loan asset management function within the PM & LAM team and will be responsible for day-to-day management of the loans and risk management of the entire loan book, including borrowers' consents, valuation reviews, compliance testing, quarterly reporting, and ongoing performance monitoring. The candidate will also be the lead on any loan amendments and/or restructurings. The candidate will report to the Fund Manager and Head of Operations on performance of all loans and will make recommendations and action plans, as necessary, and once approved will implement such actions.
- BA or BS degree with strong record of academic achievement.
- Experience in RE debt asset management. Work-out experience is an advantage.
- An understanding of property fundamentals (property Management, leasing and development)
- Ability to review and analyse legal docs, in particular loan agreements.
- Strong numeracy, financial and computer skills including MS Excel and an ability to understand key performance drivers
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable team player with the ability to operate autonomously when needed in a high-pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present to clients in both a verbal and written format
- Ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams including transaction management, finance & Loan