29 April 2020
23 July 2020
VP - Real Estate Capital Raising & Investor Relations
The VP will be an integral part of capital raising team and will be a front-line fundraiser. This is very much a front-office position and the successful candidate will utilise ideally a pre-existing network of investors as well as go out to market with the rest of the team to develop new relationships and capital sources. The approaches will be made ideally to external stakeholders with an appetite to deploy capital in real estate products. Functionally, this position reports to the Head of Capital Raising but will liaise with all facets of the company.
The Candidate will be a self-starter, work well with a variety of different people, be able to multitask efficiently, communicate effectively and have a strong ability to follow through with tasks to completion.
- Managing relationships with existing investors as well as engaging with the market to create new ones
- Attend conferences/roadshows in order to market the fund and attract targeted stakeholders
- Strategic input into the investment strategy.
- You must understand the transactions and asset portfolio which they're discussing with external investors.
- Coordinate internally and follow-up to ensure IR requests are completed in a timely manner
- Effectively distribute all reporting documents including drawdown notices, distribution notices, quarterly reporting and tax reporting
- Experience in private equity, investment banking, a placement agent or other relevant industry within real estate where they have had to work in a fundraising capacity
- Ideally, you will have a pre-existing network of contacts who they would be able to tap into and liaise with for the benefit of the fund
- The person must suit and enjoy a position with a sales/business development functionality
- Strong technical skills and experience of working with complex financial data
- Candidate must possess strong writing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
Please apply online with your current CV.