Up to £25000.00 per annum
29 October 2020
24 November 2020
Accounts Payable Clerk, Full-Time, Permanent, Birmingham, Competitive Salary
My client is a global and leading property consultancy looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing central Birmingham office. This role will function to support the Accounts Payable Manager ensuring that services are delivered to the highest standard.
Main duties include:
- Invoice monitoring
- Data entry on the TRAMPS system
- Logging cheques for Accounts Receivable
- Processing of payment runs
- Processing of manual invoices/credit notes
- Post distribution
- Dealing with all enquiries via emails, telephone calls, etc
- Liaising with Facility Managers/Surveyors
- Refund processing
- Supplier statement reviews and reconciliations
- Resolving outstanding Aged Creditor items
- Liaising with supplier and originating departments to resolve queries
- Setting up new suppliers on the system
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced property management or financial focused role.
- Able to work within a team as well as to own initiative.
- Able to seek further guidance when required
- Solid IT skill set, particularly in Microsoft Office packages.
- Must possess excellent attention to detail
To apply for this role please submit your most up to date CV to this advert.