£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits and bonus
15 February 2021
16 April 2021
A privately owned property company is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their team based in South West London.
You will be responsible for working with the Senior Asset Manager's on the strategic management of their commercial portfolio, consisting of office, retail and mixed use properties.
Key Asset Management Responsibilities include:
- Full involvement in leasing transactions, conducting viewings and negotiating terms.
- Agree licence for alterations and way-leave agreements.
- Involved in rent reviews, lease renewals and lease re-gears.
- Involved in producing development and investment appraisals.
- Assist in the due diligence and market research for potential transactions.
- Work with the management team to ensure buildings are run correctly to compliance.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified and Member of RICS.
- Experience managing commercial assets (including offices/retail/mixed use).
- Excellent leasing experience.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Salary is up to £75,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits.
Office is based in South West London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.