£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + benefits
22 June 2020
21 August 2020
01 August 2020
Cobalt is recruiting an Assistant Facilities Manager to join the on-site team for a commercial development in a bustling, social West End location. Our client is a growing property management business that is known for working with illustrious and well known developers throughout the UK, making this an ideal opportunity to develop your FM career managing quality commercial properties going forward. As a result of this growth, the business is now looking for the first Assistant FM for the development to help support the day to day operations of their market-leading team.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with site inspections/tenant meetings with the Facilities Manager when necessary;
- Assisting with invoicing and raising purchase orders, as well as the general management of the service charge budget;
- Monitoring performance of contractors in line with SLA's and KPI's;
- Managing reactive and planned maintenance works through the system, in conjunction with the Engineering team;
- Updating E-Log books;
- Managing audits to be undertaken on Meridian and working alongside the FM and supplier to action them;
- Assisting with the production of Emergency Planning for all properties on the development.
Our client is looking for someone they can invest in and mould, giving you all the skills and experiences needed to succeed within a modern Facilities Management role. A background in property/facilities management is essential, either as an administrator, coordinator, or assistant previously, but equally importantly will be your enthusiasm to progress your career within one of the largest industries in the UK today.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please apply online with your CV today - Interviews to be held over the next 2-3 weeks.