£60000 - £70000 per annum
06 July 2021
04 September 2021
Cobalt has partnered with Cushman & Wakefield on an exclusive basis to assist with the delivery of several key hires across an important expansion within their Global Occupier Management team.
This AD or Senior Surveyor level Transaction Manager role is responsible for the coverage of a key account, mainly comprising of a UK portfolio with opportunity to expand on a European level.
Benefits of the role:
- Great flexible working options
- Secondment opportunity
- Work on a diverse portfolio comprising of Offices and Retail
- Opportunity to work in at a key client's campus on a weekly basis
- Excellent opportunities to expand your network and build long-lasting relationships with clients
- Work within a small team under a well-established brand
What will the role entail?
- Supporting in the implementation of the business plan
- Managing and developing client relationships, and contributing to business development
- Building relationships with other team members across the UK and EMEA offices
- Assisting the clients with their asset strategy and deal considerations
Role Level: Senior Surveyor or Associate
Remuneration: £65,500 - £75,500
Please submit your CV in word format if you are interested in hearing more about the role