London, Greater London
22 June 2022
21 August 2022
The business is seeking to add an Analyst and/or Associate to its Investment Banking & Liquidity Solutions Team in the London office. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the selected candidate to work closely with a senior and experienced team on a variety of transactions and to develop deep market relationships with high-quality general partners, operating companies, and managers of real assets. The candidate will enter a flexible, dynamic, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented environment that fosters collaboration and personal development.
The successful candidate will assist the team in the pursuit and execution of a variety of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, capital raisings and corporate finance projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with senior team leaders and providing support in all aspects of business development and transaction execution
- Assist in underwriting and executing real estate related mandates
- Developing a variety of financial analyses, including asset valuations, M&A scenarios and three statement operating models (entity-level and asset-level models)
- Preparation and review of marketing materials (e.g., pitch materials, CIMs, RFPs, DDQs)
- Preparation and management of VDRs and coordination of client/third-party due diligence
- Prepare industry and market research for use by the team
- Provide support for transactions including developing timely responses to investor inquiries and other processes necessary to reach financial close
- Track the team's activities with potential clients and investors and provide related deliverables including preparing meeting memos, investor trackers and weekly reports
- Contribute to broader projects and initiatives as a resource for private capital advisory and Investment Banking teams.
Relevant backgrounds include, investment banking, real estate services or major brokerage firms, real estate consulting, private equity firms, endowments, investment arms of major insurance firms, commercial banking or, perhaps, a major owner operator of real estate.
Experience and skills will include:
- Knowledge of corporate finance, M&A, secondaries, and capital raising transactions
- Experience within the Alternative industry, with a preference toward real assets experience
- Experience in day-to-day execution of transactions or similar/transferable experience
- Sophisticated financial skills and superb analytical ability
- Experience creating presentation materials for clients
- Proficient to advance skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)