£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
18 September 2020
17 November 2020
£25,000 - £35,000
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Block Manager to join a growing team based in Wokingham. My client is a family run independent managing agent with a highly reputable name in the local market. They have seen recent growth from word of mouth and recommendations from existing clients which has led them to recruit.
They have an opening now on their block management team for an enthusiastic and proactive block manager to look after a local portfolio of mid to high-end properties. They are looking for someone with existing experience within the block management industry who would be able to independently look after the day to day running of a portfolio.
The successful candidate will need to know the section 20 process as well as having overseen major works projects, Setting & managing the service charge budgets as well as chairing AGM's.
Key responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and management of service Charge Budgets
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with RICS, ARMA, IRPM codes of conduct and keep abreast of legislative changes.
- Liaise with the directors, clients and residents ensuring all correspondence is delivered in a professional and timely manner
- Dealing with clients and contractors regarding the many and varied aspects of the day-to-day running of each property
- Maintenance, major works and service contracts including Section 20 notices
- Schedule and attend site inspections, meetings, AGMs
Due to Covid-19 Initially, this would be a remote working position.
If you feel the above suits your skill set then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or Call Jack Thompson on 0207 478 2550 for further information