City of London, London
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
25 January 2024
25 March 2024
Cobalt is representing a boutique landlord who is looking to bring their FM service in-house within their largest commercial asset. They are seeking an ambitious Building Manager that wants to challenge the status quo, and look to build a FM service fit for 2024. If you're a building manager who wants to have more of a lead on the long-term strategy in terms of service delivery and sustainability whilst growing your experience across a large-scale building, then this is not one to be missed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ahead of taking full operational control of the development, assessing the current BM provision and constructing a coherent strategy of the site;
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the site, working with third-party suppliers for hard and soft services;
- Setting and managing the service charge budget for the site;
- Overseeing the effective maintenance of the building plant, including any CAPEX works as and when necessary;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK H&S legislation;
- Building lasting relationships with key tenant representatives to develop and deliver quality customer service.
Our client is seeking a proven Building Manager who is keen to have a larger impact on shaping an FM provision across a larger commercial building. An IOSH is essential, as is experience managing service charge budgets previously.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today